Managing Epilepsy Well (MEW) Coordinating Center
The Managing Epilepsy Well (MEW) network is a community of practices focused on the self-management of epilepsy. It performs research in managing epilepsy and addressing co-morbidities of epilepsy such as depression and memory impairment.
MEW Thematic Network Members:
- Dartmouth College (Coordinating Center), in collaboration with Emory University
- Case-Western Reserve University
- University of Arizona
- University of Illinois
- University of Minnesota
- Morehouse School of Medicine
- New York University
- University of Washington
• Develop, test, and disseminate evidence-based self-management models and tools appropriate for the full spectrum of epilepsy
• Share information with other MEW Network members
• Participate in the development and implementation of research studies
• Use participatory methods to involve community stakeholders in the development, implementation, and dissemination of research and other MEW Network initiated activities.