In the Press
The Health Promotion Research Center at Dartmouth Core Research Project is showcased as a CDC Feature story.
"Research by the HPRCD has shown that a program known as InSHAPE is effective in helping people with serious mental illness who are overweight or have obesity to lose weight and to be more physically fit."
The Ninth Annual C. Everett Koop, MD Tobacco Treatment Conference
Save the date: Friday September 29, 2017
Registration now open!
HPRCD Topic Areas
- Identify needs.
- Provide technical assistance.
- Connect researchers with community organizations.
- Study & implement evidence-based practices.
- Mentoring early research career investigators.
- Piloting health promotion coaching and mobile health interventions.
- Partnering with: mental health provider organizations, primary care provider networks, state agencies, and community organizations.
- Support for nationwide research including a study on implementation of integrated health promotion in 48 sites across the country.