In the Press
Adachi-Mejia, PhD was appointed to Director of HPRCD by Stephen Bartels, MD, MS, the lead Principal Investigator for HPRCD. Congratulations Anna!
To celebrate her new appointment, The Dartmouth Institute conducted a Q&A session with Anna, where she discusses her work and the HPRCD's role in addressing some of today's pressing public health concerns.
The Health Promotion Research Center at Dartmouth (HPRCD) is one of 26 Prevention Research Centers funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
HPRCD Topic Areas
- Identify needs.
- Provide technical assistance.
- Connect researchers with community organizations.
- Study & implement evidence-based practices.
- Mentoring early research career investigators.
- Piloting health promotion coaching and mobile health interventions.
- Partnering with: mental health provider organizations, primary care provider networks, state agencies, and community organizations.
- Support for nationwide research including a study on implementation of integrated health promotion in 48 sites across the country.