In the Press
Adachi-Mejia, PhD was appointed to Director of HPRCD by Stephen Bartels, MD, MS, the lead Principal Investigator for HPRCD. Congratulations Anna!
To celebrate her new appointment, The Dartmouth Institute conducted a Q&A session with Anna, where she discusses her work and the HPRCD's role in addressing some of today's pressing public health concerns.
HPRCD Topic Areas
- Identify needs.
- Provide technical assistance.
- Connect researchers with community organizations.
- Study & implement evidence-based practices.
- Mentoring early research career investigators.
- Piloting health promotion coaching and mobile health interventions.
- Partnering with: mental health provider organizations, primary care provider networks, state agencies, and community organizations.
- Support for nationwide research including a study on implementation of integrated health promotion in 48 sites across the country.